Chicken Karahi (Wok)
|Chicken||1 Kg (Cut into 10-12 pieces)|
|Tomatoes||2 Cups (fine chopped)|
|Ginger||2 tsp (paste)|
|Garlic||2 tsp (paste)|
|Red Chili powder||1 tsp|
|Black pepper powder||1 tsp|
|Turmeric Powder||½ tsp|
|Hot Spices Powder||1 tsp|
|Salt||1 tsp or as per your taste|
|Coriander leaves||2 tsp (fine chopped)|
|Green Chili||4-5 (whole)|
- This delicious dish is cooked in a wok but you may use any pot if don’t have a wok (karahi)
- Firstly, fry the chicken along with garlic & ginger paste until all water of chicken is dried.
- Add oil and fry it on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- After that, add all ingredients except Tomatoes, Green Chilies, Hot Spices powder and Green Coriander leaves.
- Fry it on medium heat until chicken changes its colour and becomes softened.
- Add Tomatoes and Green Chilies.
- Now cook it on high flame until tomatoes are tendered.
- Fry it till the time, oil separates.
- Add Hot Spices Powder and fine chopper green coriander leaves.
- Remove from flame and serve hot with roti/naan/bread.