Balti Chicken (Roasted)
|Chicken||1 Kg (Cut into 12 pieces)|
|Onions||½ Cup (fine chopped)|
|Tomatoes||2 Cups (fine chopped)|
|Garlic||8 cloves (chopped)|
|Red Chillies||1 tsp (crushed)|
|Cumin Seeds||1 tsp|
|Cinnamon||1 inch piece|
|Black pepper||6 (crushed)|
|Turmeric Powder||½ tsp|
|Hot Spices Powder||1 tsp|
- First of all, pour oil in a wok and heat it on medium flame.
- Add chicken pieces and garlic.
- In order to give it reddish cooked look, Roast it on medium heat until chicken changes its colour.
- After that, add Tomatoes and other ingredients except hot spices powder.
- Roast it on medium to high flame until tomatoes are tendered and a thick curry is ready.
- Add one cup of water if required more curry.
- Fry it until oil separates.
- Seeing that, add Hot Spices Powder.
- Remove from flame.
- Serve hot with roti/naan/bread and fresh salad.