Home Remedies for Pain Relief
Turmeric is the best antioxidant that reduces the risk of cataracts, glaucoma and macular degeneration. In addition, it is also good to lower cholesterol and triglycerides that not only improves blood pressure but also the risk of heart disease.
Turmeric is one of the best pain relief remedy. If someone hurt and feeling very painful, just follow these steps and get relief in minutes:
- Get one glass of boiled milk.
- Add half a teaspoon of Turmeric Powder to milk.
- Add sugar for taste.
- Mix it vigorously.
- Drink by taking sips.
Don’t let it cold. The affectees will feel very energetic and will get relief from pain.
capsaicin is one of the famous tropical ingredients for managing pain. It works by causing an area of the skin to get hot, before eventually turning numb. Whenever you are feeling some pain and you have some hot peppers or cayenne pepper on hand, make capsaicin cream as follows:
Capsaicin Coconut Oil Cream
- Take 3 tbsp. of cayenne powder and a cup of coconut, mix it well.
- Now heat the oil mixture on a low simmer until it melts.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove from heat and pour into a bowl.
- Let it firm up.
- Massage onto hurt skin when cooled.
Always try ginger when you have a cold, sore throat, or feeling morning sickness and nausea. Making a cup of Ginger Tea is a pretty good to get relief. Grate it in your tea for a stronger effect. But the other benefit of ginger that goes less noticed is its effectiveness as an anti-inflammatory.
Whenever you feel a little queasy and have a headache, just try Ginger Tea, You will really feel awesome. Ginger works differently than other pain relievers that target inflammation.
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Grate half an inch of raw ginger.
- Pour grated ginger in boiling water.
- Let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add juice from a lemon, and add honey or agave nectar to taste.
3 thoughts on “Home Remedies for Pain Relief”