Water Intake in Summer
Importance of Water
Getting enough water every day is important for your health. Drinking water can prevent dehydration, a condition that can cause unclear thinking, result in mood change, cause your body to overheat, and lead to constipation and kidney stones. Water helps your body: Keep a normal temperature.
6 Reasons to Drink Water
1. Drinking Water Helps Maintain the Balance of Body Fluids. Your body is composed of about 60% water. The functions of these bodily fluids include digestion, absorption, circulation, creation of saliva, transportation of nutrients, and maintenance of body temperature.
2. Water Can Help Control Calories. For years, dieters have been drinking lots of water as a weight loss strategy. Water doesn’t have any magical effect on weight loss, it decreases the food demand of body.
3. Water Helps Energize Muscles. Cells that don’t maintain their balance of fluids and electrolytes shrivel, which can result in muscle fatigue. “When muscle cells don’t have adequate fluids, they don’t work as well and performance can suffer,” says Guest.
4. Water Helps Keep Skin Looking Good. Your skin contains plenty of water, and functions as a protective barrier to prevent excess fluid loss. But Atlanta dermatologist Kenneth Ellner, MD. says “don’t expect over-hydration to erase wrinkles or fine lines. Dehydration makes your skin look more dry and wrinkled, which can be improved with proper hydration. But once you are adequately hydrated, the kidneys take over and excrete excess fluids.”
5. Water Helps Your Kidneys. Body fluids transport waste products in and out of cells. The main toxin in the body is blood urea nitrogen. It is a water-soluble waste, and it passes through the kidneys and excreted in the urine. Your adequate intake of fluids made kidneys do an amazing job of cleansing and ridding your body of toxins.
6. Water Helps Maintain Normal Bowel Function. Adequate hydration keeps things flowing along your gastrointestinal tract and prevents constipation. When you don’t get enough fluid, the colon pulls water from stools to maintain hydration and the result is constipation.
5 Tips to Help You Drink More
If you think you need to be drinking more, here are some tips to increase your fluid intake and enhance the benefits of water:
- Have a beverage with every snack and meal.
- Choose beverages you enjoy; you’re likely to drink more liquids if you like the way they taste.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Their high water content will add to your hydration. About 20% of our fluid intake comes from foods.
- Keep a bottle of water with you in your car, at your desk, or in your bag.
- Choose beverages that meet your individual needs. If you’re watching calories, go for non-caloric beverages or water.
48 thoughts on “Water Intake in Summer”
[url=https://buyerectafil.store/]erectafil 20 for sale[/url]
[url=http://cialisstab.quest/]100mg cialis for sale[/url]
[url=http://buyvaltrex.monster/]valtrex without prescription us[/url]
[url=http://trentalgen.com/]trental 400 mg online[/url]
[url=https://medrol.boutique/]medrol 8 mg 1mg[/url]
[url=https://cialisptabs.monster/]cheap cialis online pharmacy[/url]
[url=http://cialisptabs.monster/]cialis 2.5 mg coupon[/url]
We are a car rental service company.
Taxi In Jodhpur
When you visit Rajasthan, you can hire our popular Tour Guide Service In Rajasthan
The point of view of your article has taught me a lot, and I already know how to improve the paper on gate.oi, thank you. https://www.gate.io/uk/signup/XwNAU